The "HYDRA" hydraulic test facility is especially suited for variable test superstructures. The modular systems ensure fast and cost-effective test set-up. The test facility has a multi-channel controller system. Hydraulic cylinders of different sizes as well as diverse mounting brackets and load frames are available for custom test set-ups. Furthermore, tests can be made with electromotive, electrodynamic and pneumatic drives.
- Performance data: forces up to 1,200 kN, torques up to 4 kNm
- Main clamping area: 6 x 3 m, secondary clamping area: 3 x 2 m, t-slots in 250 mm grid
- Digital controller with multiple control PCs, diverse controller channels and analogue and digital IOs
- Hydraulic supply: multiple connection units with more than 800 l/min at 280 bar
- Climate and temperature conditions can be regulated from -75 °C to +180°C via mobile recirculating air units