Structural tests are indispensable for the development and certification of aircraft to guarantee efficient and safe in-service operation. Our services cover all levels of the test pyramid. We test and analyse entire aircraft structures and subsystems as well as individual components, parts and material samples, in particular their fatigue and strength characteristics.
Test items range from all categories of civilian aircraft to military fighter jets. Besides experimental testing facilities and computer simulations, we offer our customers a unique combination of experiment and analysis – a service we have been offering for more than 50 years.
- Fatigue tests
- Fatigue tests on complete airframes, subsystems and components
- Investigations into damage tolerance characteristics, crack initiation and propagation
- Static load tests
- Static load tests of complete airframes, subsystems, components and parts, including effects of thermal constraints
- Determination of deformations, stiffness, fracture strength and fracture behaviour
- Residual strength tests
- Other structural tests regarding
- Aging characteristics