Design & Realisation of Test Benches
WE BUILD YOUR TEST BENCHES
We configure and implement test facilities at the highest of technical standard. They offer reliable operation, easy handling, flexible use, cost-effective in operation as well maintenance. The modular and flexible design ensures the possibility to adapt to any specific problem. We are therefore able to ensure cost-efficient and effective applications, which are guaranteed in the future.
- Customer support and advice in creating product specifications, designing and implementing test benches
- Products / test benches for springs, roll stabilisers, steering systems, sensors, electric drives and actuators, development test benches and parameter verification
- General contractor for special test benches
- After sales and support
We offer customers the development, planning, manufacture and commissioning of test benches from a single source: turnkey – with and without customer-specific adaptation – or as new development in accordance with customer requirements.
Our portfolio covers the engineering, manufacture and naturally also the servicing and expanding of our test benches. Our test facilities embody our many years of broad experience in dealing with fatigue strength and in the development and fine-tuning of test procedures. Please contact us for customer-specific adaptations or new tailored solutions. We would be glad to advise you personally and find an individual solution for you.
Fatigue strength of axle springs • Fatigue strength of valve springs • Corrosion Spring Testing Machine (CSTM) • Dry Spring Testing Machine (DSTM) • Large Spring Testing Machine (LSTM) • Valve Spring Testing Machine (VSTM) • Spring Coil Test Machine (SCTM) • Grit Impact Simulator Machine (GISM) • Rotating Bending Test Machines (RBTM) • Variable Test Rig for resilient Components
- 18.05.2021 IABG continues qualification campaign for innovative WheelTug® system
- 06.05.2021 Laserbasierte Dekontamination erleichtert den kerntechnischen Rückbau
- 23.03.2021 Cooperation Agreement between IABG and SSF Ingenieure AG