IABG – Design & realisation of test benches
We configure and implement test facilities at the highest of technical levels. The salient features of our test facilities are safe operation, easy handling, flexible application options, cost-effective maintenance and problem-specific expandability. In this way we ensure cost-efficiency and future proofing.
- Customer support and advice in drafting specifications / design and in implementing test benches
- Products / standard test benches for axle springs, stabiliser bars, steering systems and wheels
- Customer-specific / tailor-made special test benches
- Realisation of large test benches as general contractor.
We offer customers the development, planning, manufacture and commissioning of test benches from a single source: turnkey solutions – with or without customer-specific adaptation – or as new developments according to customer requirements and at the leading edge of technology.
Our portfolio covers the engineering, manufacture and naturally also the servicing and expanding of our test benches. Our test facilities embody our many years of broad experience in dealing with fatigue strength and in the development and fine-tuning of test procedures.
Our portfolio includes the following test benches as standard products:
- Resonance test benches for springs and stabiliser bars
- Test benches for rotating bending
- Stone chip simulators
- Impact simulators for wheels and steering columns
- Test benches for steering systems
- HIL simulators and test benches
Contact us for customer-specific adaptations or new developments. We would be glad to advise you personally and find an individual solution for you.
Wärtsilä Finland Oy, 2016
Gutor by Schneider Electric (Schweiz), 2015
- 26.04.2018 Oerlikon and IABG partnering to accelerate qualification of additive manufacturing components
- 08.08.2017 IABG new National Instruments Alliance Silver Partner