At the heart of the IABG support concept is a pool of experts comprising highly qualified and experienced engineers and development engineers. In addition to their support function, these engineers are also involved in the modification developments and re-equipping of IABG test bench products.
You direct contact is our service manager who is responsible for coordination, scheduling, setting priorities and monitoring support activities.
We provide technical support as follows regardless of the problem and priority:
- Telephone and e-mail support
- Teleservicing via remote PC connection
- On-site support of the test system
In addition to competent support and maintenance of the test benches, our team also helps you with extending, modernising and adapting your test benches to meet new requirements.
Wärtsilä Finland Oy, 2016
Gutor by Schneider Electric (Schweiz), 2015
- 26.04.2018 Oerlikon and IABG partnering to accelerate qualification of additive manufacturing components
- 08.08.2017 IABG new National Instruments Alliance Silver Partner