- Test management
- Planning and coordination of test activities
- Drafting of test plans and test specifications
- Execution of reviews, error coordination
- Incorporation of release management
- Adaptation of customer development process
- Tools, processes, standards
- Integration in existing test and test management systems
- Analysis of test processes and determination of potential for automation with a view to increasing test quality and supporting the tester.
- Execution and evaluation of tests in the different phases of the development process.
- Component, subsystem and system tests
- Development and operation of testing environments and test systems.
- MIL, SIL, PIL, HIL and vehicle
- Development and implementation of automation solutions in hardware and software including automatic test report generation.
Our test managers plan and supervise all the test activities, determine test progress and coverage and take care of the complete release and quality management.
- Test management in the development process of control systems in the vehicle
- Analysis and optimisation of test processes and methods.
- Integration, component and system tests for embedded software.
- Road test validation and vehicle integration tests.
- Configuration and realisation of turnkey hardware-in-the-loop test facilities and system test benches as complete solutions for powertrain and drive dynamics systems.
- Simulation-supported design of test bench components and control systems.
- Development of customer-specific solutions for the automation of test systems and for road tests.
- MATLAB, Simulink, xPC-Target
- dSPACE development tools
- LogiDyn, LogiCad