Chemical and Physical Materials Analyses
Using different qualitative and quantitative methods of examination we demonstrate internal chemical and physical relationships in all sorts of materials.
The spectrum of our expertise in analytics ranges from the identification of a material (an inorganic or organic solid body) to the elementary analysis of trace elements and the determination of crystalline and molecular structures.
Our offering also includes the determination and evaluation of indispensable physical parameters like glass transition temperature, inherent stress condition and fibre volume content.
Materials testing through:
- Spark optical emission spectroscopy (spark OES)
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Time-of-flight mass spectrometry (TOFMS)
- Carrier gas hot extraction of the elements C, S, H, N, ODifferential scanning calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
- Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA)
- Determination of density
- Residual stress measurements by x-ray
- Photometric analyses
- Coating inspections
- Compression set
These tests are carried out on metals/alloys, synthetic materials/organic compounds, ceramics, salts, liquids and laminates.
- 21.05.19 - 23.05.19 Automotive Testing Expo 2019
- 15.05.19 4. IT-Vergabetag 2019
- 17.06.19 - 23.06.19 53rd International Paris Air Show