Macroscopy and Stereoscopy
Our single-lens reflex cameras and the binocular stereomicroscope with a total magnification of up to 90:1 plus the depth profile measurement option enable a broad spectrum of possible photos for macroscopic documentation.
Digital camera systems record the samples as general and detailed photos at all stages of the examination. Leading-edge photography technology, image processing systems and databases permit numerous analyses and corresponding archiving.
- Macroscopic component documentation
- Stereomicroscopic examinations
- Documentation of test set-ups and procedures
- Filming of tests
- Digital image analysis
- 04.12.18 - 06.12.18 Aeromart Toulouse
- 10.10.18 - 11.10.18 44. Jahrestagung Schadensanalyse in der Energietechnik
- 18.10.18 Dependability for automated systems