System / Multibody System Simulation
Long development times and high cost pressure in product development can be reduced significantly through fundamental and early system awareness.
System simulation is essential in the product development process and in the imaging of existing technical systems as a digital twin.
Scope of Performance
- Setup and analysis of multiphysics systems (digital twin)
- Integration control and regulating systems
- Computer support for tests
- Model validation and optimisation
- Co-simulation of complex systems
- MBS simulation
- Simulation of driving dynamics, mileage and consumption
- Virtualisation of the fatigue test benches for large-scale aircraft structural tests
- Vibration comfort and structure-borne noise
- Simulation of operating loads
- Development of control, regulating and driver assistance functions
|• MATLAB / Simulink (Simscape) • RecurDyn • SIMPACK • SimulationX • MSC / ADAMS|