Geodata quality assurance
When we talk about geodata production, it is much more than a matter of generating point, line, and surface objects. The IABG Geodata Service develops quality management schemes based on the application of ISO standards concerning geodata and tailored to each customer's specific data. IABG employs established multi-stage process chains to assure the quality of customer data. Here, both the spatial components (geometry) and the thematic components (attribute data) are integrated in the test routines which can be implemented in the IT structure using our own software developments or add-ons to existing customer applications.
IABG itself has introduced an efficient quality management system (QM) based on the requirements of ISO 9001. This system is constantly updated and uses an environmental management system in compliance with ISO 14001.
- Geodata quality management
- Development and implementation of multi-stage QA workflows
- Software development for quality control
- 09.05.2018 IABG supports SOS Children’s Villages International with the Evaluation of Satellite Images from Syria
- 20.09.2017 IABG’s Geodata Factory celebrates its tenth anniversary
- 07.08.2017 IABG becomes development and reseller partner of Planet