- Business Fields
- Environment & geodata service
- Geodata services
- Land Cover and Land Use
Land Cover and Land Use
Capturing and taking inventory of the land surface are crucial for various planning, monitoring, and modeling purposes. IABG has longstanding expertise in the evaluation and analysis of multispectral, multi-sensorial, and multi-temporal landcover data.
Our services are characterized by highest-quality standards, and comprise national nomenclatures (ATKIS®, LBM-DE, cadastre), European standards (Corine Land Cover), and international mapping provisions (DFDD, FAO, LCCS).
We support our forestry clients in forest inventorying by providing remote sensing and situational analyses and GIS-technical data handling.
- Land use mapping
- Land use classification using optical radar satellites
- Change analyses
- Data migration
- Storm damages assessment
- Biomass determination
By activating this video the external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks for earth observation
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen