- Business Fields
- Environment & geodata service
- Geodata technologies
- Digital Photogrammetry
Highly accurate, current spatial information (geodata) is the basis of many planning and decision-making processes. Using individually captured or readily available aerial and satellite images, our experts carry out digital photogrammetry (image surveying) using state-of-the-art processing stations as an efficient method of obtaining accurate 2D/3D-data. Project-relevant visible objects and structures are thereby systematically and uniformly captured and stored in a database. The spatial resolution of the used images ranges from a few meters up to 3 cm and can thus be adapted to the requirements of our customers with regard to subject matter and accuracy.
Whenever geodata is used to realistically depict or model our complex world, the photogrammetric approach is the method of choice.
In close cooperation with our customers, we develop tailored solutions and implement them in sophisticated, cost-efficient projects. Our many years of experience and ISO 9001 certified quality management thereby ensure the highest quality standards.
Areas of application
- Land cover / land use mapping
- Terrain and surface models
- 3D city models
- Explosive ordnance exploration
- Solar registry
- Municipal cadastre
- Natural hazards analysis
- Advice on the appropriate procedures
- Procurement of the imagery
- Image processing / georeferencing
- Photogrammetric evaluation
- Further processing in Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
By activating this video the external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
Digital image processing
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen