- Business Fields
- Environment & geodata service
- Geodata technologies
The increasing usage of geoinformation systems in industry and administration results in the growing of new needs and demands with regard to the basic digital data required. The challenge for service providers is to introduce and comply with standards in the customer data.
The wide-reaching expertise of our engineers ensures the necessary knowledge required for the various customer-specific demands in the GIS sector. The development team of our Geodata Service consults and supports our customers competently in all methodical and technical matters in geoinformatics and software development.
We have a cutting-edge hardware and software and develop tailored solutions for our customers: from small project teams to complete offices and authorities.
- GIS application
- Development in the GIS sector (tools, applications)
- GIS consulting and training
Areas of application
- Updating services (cadastres, green spaces, land coverage)
- Planning services (solar potential, site determination, radio network planning, population density)
- Simulation (flooding, erosion risks)
- Split wastewater fee (production of legally binding fee notifications)
By activating this video the external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
Woodpile Calculation App
Photo-optical Woodpile Surveying
- 14.10.2022 Verbundprojekt SmarTram: Auf dem Weg zur intelligenten, autonomen und sicheren Trambahn
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen