Highly accurate, current spatial information (geodata) is the basis of many planning and decision-making processes. Using individually captured or readily available aerial and satellite images, our experts carry out digital photogrammetry (image surveying) using state-of-the-art processing stations as an efficient method of obtaining accurate 2D/3D-data. Project-relevant visible objects and structures are thereby systematically and uniformly captured and stored in a database. The spatial resolution of the used images ranges from a few meters up to 3 cm and can thus be adapted to the requirements of our customers with regard to subject matter and accuracy.
Whenever geodata is used to realistically depict or model our complex world, the photogrammetric approach is the method of choice.
In close cooperation with our customers, we develop tailored solutions and implement them in sophisticated, cost-efficient projects. Our many years of experience and ISO 9001 certified quality management thereby ensure the highest quality standards.
Areas of application
- Land cover / land use mapping
- Terrain and surface models
- 3D city models
- Explosive ordnance exploration
- Solar registry
- Municipal cadastre
- Natural hazards analysis
- Advice on the appropriate procedures
- Procurement of the imagery
- Image processing / georeferencing
- Photogrammetric evaluation
- Further processing in Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
Digital image processing
- 09.05.2018 IABG supports SOS Children’s Villages International with the Evaluation of Satellite Images from Syria
- 20.09.2017 IABG’s Geodata Factory celebrates its tenth anniversary
- 07.08.2017 IABG becomes development and reseller partner of Planet