The data extracted using remote sensing methods or otherwise procured is imported to a Geographic Information System (GIS) for further processing.
The linking and intersecting with other information levels and the use of special GIS software permits us to produce a multitude of customer-specific and task-oriented analyses and presentations. We provide vector, raster and attribute data in all the standard formats and object models and we advise our customers on creating sustained data stock and the development of standards (ISO, OGC, etc.).
- Procurement and acquisition of spatial data, on-screen digitisation
- Analysis and processing of digital, spatial vector and raster data
- Preparation of geodata
- Georeferencing, deskewing, transformation, projection
- Modelling (3D city model, solar cadastre, DTM)
- Creation of new databases
- Conversion into all standard raster and vector formats
- Quality assurance in data acquisition and data preparation
- 09.05.2018 IABG supports SOS Children’s Villages International with the Evaluation of Satellite Images from Syria
- 20.09.2017 IABG’s Geodata Factory celebrates its tenth anniversary
- 07.08.2017 IABG becomes development and reseller partner of Planet