IT Public procurement management
The volume of public procurement regarding IT services and products in Germany is more than €20 billion per year . This represents a very attractive market for international IT enterprises. At the same time, foreign participation in IT public procurement is often hindered by Germany’s particularly complex implementation of the European public procurement law, such as VgV (Regulation on the Award of Public Contracts), SektVO (Sectoral Regulation), VSVgV (Regulation on the Award of Defence and Security Contracts), and UVgO (Regulation on the Award of Public Supply and Service Contracts below the EU Thresholds).
Our public procurement experts will successfully guide your company through this complex public procurement process in Germany.
Your added value
You benefit from being able to concentrate on your core services and the content of your offer, while our team handles all of the bureaucratic trappings involved in Germany’s public procurement system. You get into new markets faster.
- Research of open calls and tenders that are of interest to your company
- Advice and support in creating potentially successful offers
- We will use our in-depth knowledge of the market, competitors, and decision-makers to optimize your offer and negotiations
- We will significantly improve your chances of success by our conscientious and accurate handling of all public procurement formalities
- We are at your side when navigating through the complex German public procurement processes
- Advice, moderation, and support in contract negotiations
- Expert technical consultation and support in defending your own interests during review procedures, for example
- 15.05.2019 4. IT-Vergabetag 2019
- 28.06.2019 Webinar: Industrial Security – Sicherheit als Bestandteil der Industrie 4.0