Shaping the Future – Today
The IABG Innovation Centre was established as a development incubator for our service portfolio. This is where engineers, physicians and mathematicians get together to develop IABG solutions for future markets – closely networked with leading European universities and research institutes as well as our customers and partners.
Topics include major trends in digitization, sensor networks, robotics, and artificial intelligence in the mobility and security sectors.
The increasing networking of all areas of life and the spread of autonomous systems demand digital security technology to protect against unwanted external access by third parties and manipulation (Security). But security also includes the safe functioning of more and more complex and interdependent structures (Safety). With information and communication technology (ICT) permeating all areas of society, the line between Safety and Security not only disappears – they influence each other (Dependability). For a Smart Society it is essential to have a detailed and integrated understanding of the security demands of a networked, open, and complex world.
Intelligent mobility concepts are gaining in importance in all aspects of the movement of people and goods. Vehicles are turning into mobile digital platforms that exchange data wirelessly with each other as well as their environment. The intelligent use of this data is key to the success of intermodal mobility concepts, complex logistics systems, and assistance systems.
The management and analysis of large volumes of data (Big Data), artificial intelligence (Smart Data) and machine learning are becoming key technologies wherever digitally networked infrastructures dominate (Smart City, Smart Mobility, Smart Industry, Smart Society).
Some of our latest innovation projects
Inductive charging of electric vehicles in motion
Predictive analytics and decision support for complex tasks
Sensor networking of wind power plants for Industry 4.0 applications and structural health monitoring
- BSI TR-03140 (TR-SatDS1G) Conformity assessment according to the sateLlite data security act
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for Fatigue Strength Laboratory
- EN 9100
- Accreditation Calibration Lab for Mechanical Units according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Accreditation of Testing Lab for Qualification Tests (PLQ) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Certification of Space Test Centre according to ECSS-Q-20-ST-07C
- BSI-certified IT security provider
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator)
- Unterauftragnehmer von EISENBAHN-CERT
- ISO 45001 (Locations Ottobrunn, Lichtenau)