Sensor System Validation
IABG assists its customers right from the early design stage with analytical methods (safety assessment). The chosen safety architecture is examined using modelling, simulation and subsequent validation in compliance with the relevant standards.
Test facilities, simulators and hardware-in-theloop (HiL) tests provide support from the prototype phase through to product qualification.
• Integrated, systematic approach for assessing safety and reliability (functional safety according to ISO 26262)
• Validation of intended functionality and avoidance of violation of safety goals (Safety of the Intended Functionality (SOTIF) according to ISO / SAE J 21448)
• Quantifiable results using IABG’s own analysis framework
• Comprehensive experience with buffer memory tests through IABG’s own test bench developments and the operation of customer-specific test benches
• Operation of numerous established test benches for environmental simulation as part of product qualification including climate, vibration and EMC
• Decades of industry experience including active participation in expert groups and standardisation bodies
- Process consulting and safety engineering according to ISO 26262 at system, hardware and software levels all along the V-model
- Assessment – conformity of the development with relevant standards and guidelines
- Audits – verification of product safety