During use, technical products are subject to diverse environmental influences that affect their performance and service life.
For product development it is crucial to have a good understanding of the functionality and how environmental conditions affect it.
We let the components age in a very short time in the laboratory. Our findings flow directly into the product development of our customers.
We have been testing products and components for many years in the energy sector, and in the automotive and aerospace industries.
Benefit from our competence and long-standing experience: We advise and assist you in development and acceptance testing, in assessing test items as well as documenting and interpreting test results. In close cooperation with you, we will help optimise your product line.
We test in compliance with standard specifications such as DIN EN 60068-2, MIL-STD 810, RTCA / DO-160 and ISO 16750, as well as according to the specific standards.
- Environmental and functional tests under the influence of temperature, humidity, solar radiation and reduced air pressure (altitude)
- Ageing of parts and components
- Cold start, warm-up and overheating tests on vehicles
- Emission measurements and application tests on motor vehicles on roller test benches
- 10.01.2018 IABG acknowledged as test body of EISENBAHN-CERT (EBC)
- 04.06.2018 Wireless charging of electric vehicles
- 27.01.2021 IABG launches a new competence centre for railway technology at its Dresden site