Services for nuclear powerplants
The focus of our services regarding the decommissioning of nuclear facilities is on the technical aspects as well as the quality assurance of mechanical and civil engineering services.
We provide support for all phases of the decommissioning process – from planning to the removal of nuclear components, including consultation on disassembly technology, approval procedures or assistance for qualified auditing.
We assist with examinations and quality assurance measures for decommissioneng nuclear facilities at the highest technical level. We provide our customers with tailor-made, interdisciplinary solutions considering realistic risk scenarios, tests and controlling.
We consult in the redesigning, calibration and qualification of exhaust air monitoring systems in the case of the need for retrofitting due to new requirements or changes in the legal regulations.
Upon request we also analyse the operating conditions of your product to devise a custom test program for product qualification.
- Planning, project support and consulting during decommissioning and removal of nuclear power plants (mechanical and civil engineering)
- Services from concept planning to preparation of contract documents
- Expert consulting on disassembly technology
- Development, definition and implementation of tests and quality assurance measures for the decommissioning of nuclear facilities
- Retrofitting and radiation protection for nuclear facilities in operation and in decommissionin
- 10.01.2018 IABG acknowledged as test body of EISENBAHN-CERT (EBC)
- 04.06.2018 Wireless charging of electric vehicles
- 27.01.2021 IABG launches a new competence centre for railway technology at its Dresden site