Vibration ANALYSIS, earthquake shaking table
We offer seven electro-dynamic and several hydraulic vibration facilities for vibration analyses (single- and multi-axial, partly combined with temperature / climatic features) with different table sizes and force vectors.
All test facilities are equipped with high-performance control and measurement systems, enabling you to use all operation modes applied in vibration analysis. Some of our facilities even allow for combined testing, such as vibration / temperature tests.
Our vibration facilities are equipped with standard mounting systems and sliding tables to stress test objects uni-axially across the three orthogonale axes. Three facilities can be operated in combination with climatic chambers at temperatures from -70°C up to +180°C.
On request we are happy to offer special tests, such as resonance searches and shock tests as well as tests with shorter or longer test durations and/or particularly high test levels (starting from 30 g sine / 20 geff noise).
Vibration and shock testing
- Vibration (sine, random, transient, sine on noise)
- Shock and drop shock tests
- Measurement of dynamic responses, such as acceleration, elongation, force
- Combined temperature and vibration analyses
- Shock response spectrum analyses (SRS tests)
- Functional monitoring of the test item under dynamic stress
- Long-term analyses with variation of temperature, humidity, vibration profile and power voltage as well as provision of tempered cooling air
- Design and construction of test facilities
- Preparation of test regulations