- Business Fields
- Testing and fatigue strength
- Complete vehicles
Not all functions and aspects of fatigue strength can be covered by component testing. It is often essential to test the complete vehicle. IABG has various test benches and test chambers for this purpose:
- Complete vehicle test bench
Vertical Dynamic Structural Test Bench (VESPA) and Aggregate Services
- Roller test benches
For testing drive shafts, performing engine applications and running function tests.
- Exhaust gas analysis
Emission measuring and assessment in compliance with the standard cycles (NEDC, FTP-75, etc.).
- Vibration testing
Hydraulic multi-axis vibration table for testing vehicle bodies and vehicle pre-aging.
- Solar simulation
Simulation of solar radiation on a complete vehicle.
Sensor application, telemetry, photogrammetry, measuring data acquisition and evaluation, analysis of operational vibrations.
- Road tests
Application of complete vehicles and performance of road tests.
- Acoustics laboratory
Examination of the acoustic properties of vehicles in various acoustics chambers.
Wärtsilä Finland Oy, 2016
Gutor by Schneider Electric (Schweiz), 2015
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen