- Business Fields
- Defence & Security
In the MILITARY SPACE domain we act as a manufacturer-independent consultant supporting our national and international customers from the public sector and the world of business with the conceptual design and procurement of military space systems as well as in the field of military use of space.
Our solutions are characterised by a holistic approach combining operational and technico-scientific expertise. These are flanked by the fields of system engineering SPACE, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance, sensor system, C4I, IT security and Life Cycle Cost. Our military customers additionally profit from our comprehensive experience in the area of civil space missions.
- Capability and demand analysis
Operational and technico-scientific analyses of system elements, such as
- sensor systems, image and signal processing
- system response times
- mission planning, etc.
all the way to the evaluation of overall system architectures
- Programme management / project support
Integrated procurement management and project support of military space programmes in all phases, from conceptual design to the start of operation, including via
- requirement analysis
- efficient project monitoring during the development and implementation phase
- support with acceptances and operation testing.
Conceptual design and operation of simulation tools to analyse satellite constellations, orbit propagation, pay load accommodation and carrier systems with overall system definition and interpretation issues
Due to our decades-long co-operation with the Federal Ministry of Defence (BMVg), the Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw), military users, the space industry and national space institutions, we guarantee our customers a high level of continuity and specialised competence.
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen