- Business Fields
- Shaping digitization securely
Shaping digitization securely
What does the term digitization mean?
The term digitization is omnipresent and has become an integral part of our vocabulary. What does the term mean?
Analogue information is converted into digital information. "Analogue" refers to different physical quantities and media that were used to store information. Today we store digitally. Digitization presents everyone with new social and economic tasks. Solutions are actively being sought to turn the real challenges of digitalization into opportunities.
Our core concern is to make digitization secure for Germany. Every day, we support our customers in the public sector and the operators of critical infrastructures: their information and communication systems are designed and implemented by us in an IT-secure manner. The daily challenges show us: digitization must be designed securely.
- Early preventive measures: cyber-attacks as well as economic damage to companies and public administrations must be prevented through cyber security measures.
- Enable secure remote connections: New Work knows no borders and has arrived in the world of work. Within public authorities, secure remote connections from the home office enable stable access to the internal network.
- Digitization of workflow processes: Existing processes within public authorities are digitally implemented and integrated for electronic administration and customer service portals. This also affects critical infrastructures.
- Establish and use resilient satellite communication services and satellite navigation services: Near-earth satellites provide different services. One service in this area is global internet access. The Galileo PRS navigation service provides an encrypted and interference-resistant service for government-authorized users.
- Adopt and use secure cloud applications: Increasing amounts of data are challenging users with how and where to store it. Data is increasingly being outsourced to cloud environments. It is important to protect them securely and from external attack.
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen