IABG is one of the leading providers of testing and development services in Europe. We offer our customers the secured qualification of their products.
Our core activities in the Automotive sector: • Tests in our test centre • Design, construction and operation of customised test benches • Development services
IABG helps you digitise your processes and establish secure networking environments.
We develop custom technical solutions in the information and communication technology sector and ensure their smooth integration.
In addition to support in the development and implementation of plants and systems for the use of renewable energy, we provide solutions for nuclear decommissioning.
In the train and railway sector IABG is a recognised testing agency of the EISENBAHN-CERT (German certification and inspection body for complex railway systems and components) and authorised to perform the tests required for the approval of new products.
The main focus of our services is on generating customer-specific information from remote sensing data. Solutions on environmental engineering, environmental compatibility analyses, surface recycling and remediation of hazardous sites complete our service portfolio.
Testing for take-off.
As a strategic partner of the international aviation industry, IABG ensures the qualification of complex systems. We offer our customers tailored solutions in the fields of testing, simulation, analysis and engineering.
Our mission – peace and security.
As an independent and product-neutral service provider we support the Bundeswehr, the NATO and the European Union as well as selected public and private clients in a national and international context.
Our core competencies: Analysis • Simulation • Testing of and consulting on safety & security matters
- BSI TR-03140 (TR-SatDS1G) Conformity assessment according to the sateLlite data security act
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for Fatigue Strength Laboratory
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 für das Betriebsfestigkeitslabor - Verzeichnis der Prüfverfahren
- EN 9100
- Accreditation Calibration Lab for Mechanical Units according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Accreditation of Testing Lab for Qualification Tests (PLQ) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Certification of Space Test Centre according to ECSS-Q-20-ST-07C
- BSI-certified IT security provider
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator)
- Unterauftragnehmer von EISENBAHN-CERT
- ISO 45001 (Locations Ottobrunn, Lichtenau)
- 25.10.2022 it-sa –die Fachmesse für Cybersecurity
- 18.09.2022 IAC International Astronautical Congress
- 22.06.2022 ILA – Internationale Luft- und Raumfahrtausstellung 2022