- Business Fields
- Mobility • Energy
- Highly Automated • Autonomous Driving
- Cyber Security
Our experts help companies and public authorities alike to arm themselves better against cyber attacks and protect themselves effectively against data theft and loss as well as against financial damage.
- Investigation of the requirements for a secure link-up of all systems and components involved
- Creation of concepts for secure mobile and stationary network architectures like new-generation mobile communications networks, wireless LAN, ad-hoc networks, Galileo PRS, wide and local area networks
- Provision of remote access security (remote maintenance, OTA)
- Creation of risk / threat analyses
- Penetration tests for individual components and systems
- Creation of IT security concepts
- Knowledge and consideration of various standards and guidelines for cyber security like ISO 27001, IEC 62443 ...
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen
- 31.01.2022 CryoTRUCK Consortium launches development of high-performance “CRYOGAS” hydrogen storage and refueling technology for long-haul fuel cell trucks