- Business Fields
- Mobility • Energy
- Rail & track
Qualification of rail vehicles and components
Analysing. Testing. Qualifying.
IABG has been active in the field of securing technology solutions for more than 60 years. As a manufacturer-independent service provider in the development process, we provide support in the areas of approval, operational monitoring and maintenance, as well as in failure analysis.
Development partner of the rail industry
We see our role as a development partner of the rail industry. Our focus here is on the testing of components, the construction and operation of customer-specific test benches as well as development and analysis services. For component and structural tests we provide test infrastructure at our locations. This enables us to carry out tests on fatigue strength and simultaneous environmental simulation (e.g. temperature, climate, dust, corrosion and stone impact). Our material laboratory completes our range of services with any necessary damage investigations. Results from the operation are transferred into higher availability and optimum utilization of the rolling stock. The respective manufacturer and railway standards are applied in our test centres.
By activating this video the external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
Build-up Competence Center
Railway Technology Dresden
WE ARE MEMBER
At the Dresden location we operate test benches for testing bogie frames and car bodies, at the Ottobrunn location we carry out failure analysis with the most modern testing equipment. We look forward to working with you to ensure your technology solutions.
Key services for the qualification of rail vehicles
- VDA ISA TISAX zertifiziert für die Labels „Informationen mit sehr hohem Schutzbedarf“, „Prototypenschutz“ und „Datenschutz“ für die Standorte Ottobrunn und Lichtenau
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for Fatigue Strength Laboratory
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 für das Betriebsfestigkeitslabor - Verzeichnis der Prüfverfahren
- 16.02.2024IABG-Gruppe veräußert EXTEDO GmbH an Bertelsmann Investments
- 21.11.2023IABG successfully certified according to ISO 27001
- 24.10.2023Vorbereitungslehrgang der IABG-Werkfeuerwehr zur Brandschutzfachkraft (IHK)
- 07.06.2023Safety for transport and storage containers of hazardous goods: New large drop test facility enables tests on containers up to 65 t