Staubprüfung • IP Schutzartprüfung
We perform standard dust tests to analyse the effect of dust and sand on automobile components. We have three dust test chambers for examining dustproofness, contamination, surface resistance and operability of objects under the influence of dust.
Our facilities can be used for IP protection tests according to DIN 40050, IEC EN 60529 and ISO 20653 as well as tests according to various manufacturer-specific standards.
Dust test chamber for IP protection tests
A specified volume of dust is distributed in the test chamber through agitation and allowed to settle on the test item. A vacuum can be generated in the test item for extreme dustproofness testing.
Dust test chamber 1
- Dimension (L x W x H): 2.9 m x 1.9 m x 1.9 m
- Temperature range: RT
- Floor loading: max. 2,000 kg
- Cable feedthrough: d = 100 mm
- Electricity supply for test item:
230 V, 16 A / 32 A
Dust test chambers 2 and 3
- Dimensions (Ø x H): 0.8 m x 0.8 m and 0.5 m x 0.45 m
- The test chamber can be opened up completely.
Typical test items:
Housings, measuring devices, notebooks, bearings, sensors, actuators, fuel cells, electric motors, aerials etc.
More test options on request.
Wärtsilä Finland Oy, 2016
Gutor by Schneider Electric (Schweiz), 2015
- 08.08.2019 IABG launches high-speed external drum test bench
- 26.04.2018 Oerlikon and IABG partnering to accelerate qualification of additive manufacturing components
- 08.08.2017 IABG new National Instruments Alliance Silver Partner