Messtechnik und optische Messsysteme
- Sensor application (force, torque, pressure, temperature, path, speed, acceleration, strains, etc.)
- Telemetry applications
- Road tests
- Optical deformation measurement, photogrammetry, 3D scans
- Measurement data acquisition and evaluation
- Analysis of operational vibrations and alignment with design criteria, preparation of test signals and operational loads for test bench trials
- HBM measuring amplifier systems, scalable in the range of 1 to 10,000 measuring channels
- Central and distributed systems (data link via field bus)
- 42-channel PAK system (Müller-BBM)
- Extensive range of sensors for many physical measurements
- and much more
Optical Measuring Systems • Applications
- Behaviour analyses for structures subjected to loads ranging from static to highly dynamic
- Point-based and full-field measurements in 3D of
- Component positioning and measuring of test benches
- Component sizes scalable from a few millimetres to several hundred metres
ARAMIS • Image Correlation
- Stereo-optical measurements by means of digital image correlation (DIC)
- Static and dynamic point-based and full-field measurements to determine
- 3D coordinates
- 3D displacements, velocities and accelerations
- surface strains
- evaluations of six degrees of freedom (6DoF)
- deformation characteristics
ARAMIS • High-Speed Measurements
- For highly dynamic procedures, IABG has HS cameras that can generate tens of thousands of images per second
- Applications included: drop tests, ballistic tests, blast tests, crash tests, etc.
TRITOP • Photogrammetry
- Precise determination of the 3D coordinates of object points under static conditions
- Comparison with CAD data / software supported:
- false colour rendering
- deviation of individual points as labels
- sections, angles and dimensions
- Customised reports according to your requirements
- Determination of three-dimensional displacements and deformations of objects and components exposed to loads in stages
- A team of experts is available for further analyses, e.g. FE modelling, on request
ATOS • 3D-Scanner
- High-precision, full-field 3D digitisation of component geometries
- Comparison of actual 3D coordinates with CAD data
- Comparison of component geometries before and after a test (mechanical, thermal, etc.)
- Optional reverse engineering of the scan data into a CAD model
- Significantly less effort for measurements that would normally require a large number of conventional position sensors and / or strain sensors.
- 3D information is obtained for each measuring point.
- Measurement data is immediately visualised and correlated with CAD and FE models.
- IABG operates in close collaboration with GOM (Gesellschaft für optische Messtechnik) and can therefore deliver innovative, customer-specific solutions for any new measurement task.
- IABG has more than 50 years of experience in the mechanical testing of parts, components and large assemblies. Customers benefit from the comprehensive know-how of an interdisciplinary team of experts.
- IABG offers a unique combination of optical and electrical measurement technology, test setup and execution with the respective infrastructure as well as advanced technical services, all from a single source.
- 08.08.2019 IABG launches high-speed external drum test bench
- 26.04.2018 Oerlikon and IABG partnering to accelerate qualification of additive manufacturing components
- 08.08.2017 IABG new National Instruments Alliance Silver Partner