Interior components are subjected to numerous different types of load. To ensure that interior components do not fail in service, they must be qualified beforehand under conditions that are as realistic as possible. Decisive roles are played by the choice of materials, climatic influences and mechanical loading.
We have the right test equipment for all the relevant influencing factors:
- Temperature and climate cabinets and chambers
- Various facilities for vibration testing
- Solar simulators for components and complete vehicles
- Individual and variable test superstructures
- Determination of material properties and damage analysis in the fatigue strength and materials laboratory