Grünflächenkataster für Kommunen
Urban green spaces in parks, tree-lined avenues, school sport facilities, are valuable elements of a well-rounded and high-quality city or municipality image. Digital green space cadastres enable the efficient management and maintenance of green space facilities, parks, playgrounds, and cemeteries, as well as center strip and roadside greenery. They support the operations of personnel and machinery and are used for the planning and fulfillment of the statutory traffic safety requirements.
Objects such as single trees, lawns, shrubs, bushes, and many more are precisely recorded using current aerial images of a suitable resolution and are organized in a database together with the necessary describing data and corresponding orthophotos. The tree cadastre provides the basis for the further attribution of the trees with regard to tree species, maintenance measures, checks.
Additional elements such as buildings, park benches, playground equipment, paths, access roads, and fountains complete the data inventory..
- Procurement of aerial images
- Development of mapping keys
- Interpretation of aerial images
- Generation of single tree cadastres
- Mapping of green spaces
- Creation of maps and databases
- Generation of orthophotos
By activating this video the external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
Urban Analyses - Green Space Cadastre
- 09.05.2018 IABG supports SOS Children’s Villages International with the Evaluation of Satellite Images from Syria
- 20.09.2017 IABG’s Geodata Factory celebrates its tenth anniversary
- 07.08.2017 IABG becomes development and reseller partner of Planet