- Government Agency Networks
- Procurement support and utilisation
- Cyber security
- Professional Mobile Radio for Public Safety Organisations
- Implementation of management systems
- Human factors & ergonomics
- Industry 4.0 / Internet of Things
- Control and situation centres
- Mobility services
- Programme Support
- Dismantling of nuclear facilities
- Safety and functional reliability
- Safety Medical Technology Sector
- Safety Defence Sector
- Safety Automotive
- Satellite navigation (PRS)
- Security Policy
- Structural monitoring, inspection and analysis
- Environmental service
- IT Public procurement management
- Programme Support
Space programmes are characterised by
- highest technical complexity
- risk-prone and usually tight budgets
- tight realisation schedules
- high political and commercial pressure
To guarantee technical feasibility within the given time and cost framework, customers generally require an adapted and effective project management supported by project-related controlling measures, allowing for an evidence-based evaluation of the project’s chance of success. This way the individual tasks of the contracting parties can be adequately supervised and steered.
These approaches must be comprehensively considered throughout all phases and segments of the project.
In the focus of our project consulting services are public as well as private customers that require independent and neutral expertise to initialise the project, but also to evaluate the project status after the programme initialisation.
- Development of your functional and operational requirements and objectives
- Evaluation of the industrial tendering process, all the way to the contract design phase
- Subcontractor management
- Stabilisation of customer competencies ensuring project success
- High system knowledge
- We hereby offer support through our involvement in all technical and programme-related reviews and meetings across phases, as well as through the sequential examination and evaluation of programme-related project aspects.
This requires very close customer relations resting on our multi-cultural project team’s capabilities and not least ensured by their intensive on-site presence with the customer.