- Business Fields
- Testing and fatigue strength
- Vehicle bodies
Due to the need to build increasingly lighter yet stiff car body structures, it is essential to provide fatigue analyses of car body structures with respect to design, materials and joining technology.
Through our many years of experience in the aerospace sector, our experts are well familiar with qualifying new materials like fibre-reinforced composites, for example, just as with ways of reducing weight and costs by using the latest joining technologies.
We provide diverse test facilities for testing vehicle bodies and vehicle structures:
- car body test bench (road simulator with climate and solar simulation).
- Drive-in temperature and climate chambers.
- Corrosion test chambers.
- Solar simulators.
- Variable superstructures, for example on the "HYDRA" hydraulic test facility.
- Metrology and application.
- Accredited material and fatigue strength testing laboratory.
Wärtsilä Finland Oy, 2016
Gutor by Schneider Electric (Schweiz), 2015
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen
- 21.12.2021 General contractor for MAXI: Important milestone reached
- 20.12.2021 All services for highly specialised test centres combined: RKW Architektur + and IABG pool their expertise