- Business Fields
- Defence & Security
As manufacturer-independent consultant we support our customers from the public sector and the world of business in the Maritime domain with concept development and the procurement of weapon systems for the navy.
We concentrate on the analysis and evaluation of weapon systems in relation with the capability spectrum of the respective systems required by the navy. Beyond that, we accompany weapon systems during their entire life cycle – from conceptual design, verification and implementation, all the way to combat efficiency improvement measures.
Our services cover:
- Programme management
Support and assistance with the management of projects in all phases from conceptual design to operation by means of, e. g., requirement analysis, qualification, life cycle cost analyses, ILS (Integrated Logistic support) and integrated verification.
- Capability analysis
Operational and technico-scientific analyses of individual system elements such as sensors and effectors all the way to the evaluation of complex weapon systems.
- Modelling and simulation
Conceptual design and operation of analysis tools and testbeds for support and advancement within the context of performance records, CD&E (Concept Development & Experimentation) and interoperability analyses.
With the help of our cross-sector capabilities from our other domains we provide valuable contributions to solutions that help meet challenges the navy will be facing, such as multi-crew concepts, anti-piracy and counterterrorism operations, BMD (Ballistic Missile Defence) and flexible, modular mission concepts.
- 08.03.23 - 09.03.23 15. Anwenderforum Logistik LOG.NET 2023
- 19.04.23 - 20.04.23 IX. Forum Unbemannte Systeme
- 10.05.23 - 11.05.23 AFCEA Fachausstellung 2023
- 14.10.2022 Verbundprojekt SmarTram: Auf dem Weg zur intelligenten, autonomen und sicheren Trambahn
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen