Our experts help companies and public authorities alike to arm themselves better against cyber attacks and protect themselves effectively against data theft and loss as well as against financial damage.
- Investigation of the requirements for a secure link-up of all systems and components involved
- Creation of concepts for secure mobile and stationary network architectures like new-generation mobile communications networks, wireless LAN, ad-hoc networks, Galileo PRS, wide and local area networks
- Provision of remote access security (remote maintenance, OTA)
- Creation of risk / threat analyses
- Penetration tests for individual components and systems
- Creation of IT security concepts
- Knowledge and consideration of various standards and guidelines for cyber security like ISO 27001, IEC 62443 ...
- 10.01.2018 IABG acknowledged as test body of EISENBAHN-CERT (EBC)
- 04.06.2018 Wireless charging of electric vehicles
- 27.01.2021 IABG launches a new competence centre for railway technology at its Dresden site