Implementation of management systems
Organisations that intend to stay competitive on the market and even further develop their standing, require an adapted and efficient internal quality management system.
Successful quality management systems are usually based on the international ISO 9001 standard as well as on sector-specific standards, such as EN 9100 for the aviation sector, ECSS series for the space sector and AQAP 2110 as well as 2150 for the military sector.
In addition to market acknowledgment, the consistent consideration of these standards during the introduction and implementation of a quality management system also offers great development potential for the adjustment and optimisation of internal structures and processes.
- Fair, effective support when setting up a QM system considering the characteristics of the organisation and its methodical approaches
- Independent and interest-neutral support
- Flexibility and commitment also on a local level
- Certification and consulting
- Stabilisation of customer capabilities to ensure sustainable success in their market sectors
- High system understanding with the status quo analysis of existing organisational structures and processes as well as with the development of a necessary QM system
- Support with the effective implementation, which we accompany with training measures for employees
In internal audits we examine the implementation of the business processes and accompany our customers all the way to the successful certification stage.
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 31.01.2022 CryoTRUCK Consortium launches development of high-performance “CRYOGAS” hydrogen storage and refueling technology for long-haul fuel cell trucks
- 21.12.2021 General contractor for MAXI: Important milestone reached