We use our national and world-wide security-political experience and our networking and co-operation of many years in the context of the security-political community. Together with our customers we create future analyses and implement concrete projects with security and defence-policy affiliation.
- Security-political analysis
including trend analyses focusing on security-political challenges and developments, analysis of operation and conflict areas, analysis of concrete new threats
- Interdisciplinary method knowledge
Our method portfolio reaches from qualitative-sociological instruments such as interviews, text analyses, war gaming & experimentation, scenario methods etc., all the way to mathematical-statistic applications and computer-assisted simulations
Project examples include interview and literature-based evaluations of current operations and recommendations for politics and capability development, as well as the analysis of non-governmental perpetrators in crisis areas. We resort, in particular, to the expertise of our human factors specialists. In a joint effort we examine origin, motivation, behavioural patterns, and organisation forms of perpetrators and provide concrete recommendations on adequate counter measures.
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 31.01.2022 CryoTRUCK Consortium launches development of high-performance “CRYOGAS” hydrogen storage and refueling technology for long-haul fuel cell trucks
- 21.12.2021 General contractor for MAXI: Important milestone reached