Our many years of expertise in the field of system simulation and function design qualify us as a competent partner in product creation processes. Our centres of competence run independent development projects for the design and back-up of passive and active systems in vehicles - on site at the customers' premises or in our own facilities.
Utilising efficient simulation tools and powerful experimental platforms we develop and test new functions for your mechatronic systems. Simulation and testing are closely linked for us. In this way, the results of experiments that we make on your real prototypes can be incorporated in your design and optimisation process at an early stage.
- Drafting / development of function specifications in close cooperation with customers.
- Development of functions using model and signal-supported methods based on specifications.
- Adaptation of the development process to customer-specific requirements (tools, procedure, standards).
- Concept back-up and validation of functions on the test bench and in the vehicle.
- Sample applications
- Cruise-control and automatic braking functions
- Snow-chain detection
- Active chassis
- Inclusion of complete service packages in the virtual development process.
- Design and back-up of drive control systems with component and complete vehicle models.
- Design and optimisation of vehicle vibration properties and comfort using MBS simulation.
- Powertrain and engine simulation for analysing consumption, load collectives and emissions.
- Parameter identification and comparison of models with measurements from test bench and road tests.
- Model-supported development and code generation of high-level functions in the control device.
- Development of evaluation and interface software for linking simulation environments (FE, MBS, 1D simulation):
- MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow
- ADAMS, SIMPACK
- Target Link
Wärtsilä Finland Oy, 2016
Gutor by Schneider Electric (Schweiz), 2015