In our EMC test laboratory that is accredited in line with the DIN EN ISO 17025 standard we examine electromagnetic compatibility in three absorber chambers and an unshielded laboratory.
When performing measurements for satellites and their components we resort to ESA (ECSS-E-ST-10-07), NASA standards or, for instance, to standards that were defined for the ISS.
Basis of these aerospace equipment tests are RTCA DO-160 as well as Boeing (D6-16050) or Airbus (ABD0100) industry standards. Of course, our test facilities and the test equipment also meet complex military standards, such as MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704, AMD24, VG95373, Tornado and Eurofighter.
Emission and immunity to interference
- Measurement of emitted and induced interference (up to 40 GHz)
- Examination of emitted and induced immunity to interference (up to 40 GHz)
High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF)
- Generation of High Intensity Radiated Fields (with field strengths > 2000 V/m)
Transient tests in the time domain
- ESD, Multiple Burst/Stroke, Surge, Interruptions, Inrush Current
- Simulation of secondary lightning effects (LEMP)
- Simulation of nuclear electromagnetic pulses (NEMP)
- Examination of electrical on-board system characteristics
- 10.02.2020 Test series for the cryogenic rocket engine Vulcain®2.1 for Ariane 6: IABG and ArianeGroup are hosting a special press event
- 15.11.2019 IABG presents Sentinel-6 / Jason-CS satellite at an international press event
- 18.10.2019 Solar Orbiter Satellite Successfully Tested: Invitation to an IABG International Press Event