Macroscopy and Stereoscopy
Our single-lens reflex cameras and the binocular stereomicroscope with a total magnification of up to 90:1 plus the depth profile measurement option enable a broad spectrum of possible photos for macroscopic documentation.
Digital camera systems record the samples as general and detailed photos at all stages of the examination. Leading-edge photography technology, image processing systems and databases permit numerous analyses and corresponding archiving.
- Macroscopic component documentation
- Stereomicroscopic examinations
- Documentation of test set-ups and procedures
- Filming of tests
- Digital image analysis
- 20.10.2021 Overall system demonstrator for a future airmobile weapon carrier (GSD LuWa) presented to the BMVg and BAAINBw
- 23.03.2021 Cooperation Agreement between IABG and SSF Ingenieure AG
- 27.01.2021 IABG launches a new competence centre for railway technology at its Dresden site