- Business Fields
- Climatic Environmental Simulation
Climatic Environmental Simulation
Climatic environmental simulation is anchored in numerous standards and is a necessary part of the qualification process for technical systems. We provide the required tests for you in a comprehensive manner, independent of industry and manufacturer.
We run your test objects through the desired, tailor-made test program including computer simulations, vibration tests, EMC tests and the actual climatic environmental simulations. A failure analysis, e.g. according to VDI 3822, is a possible option to round off the service package. Talk to us – also about our certification according to TISAX and accreditation by DAkkS. We would be glad to advise you personally.
By activating this video the external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
IABG climatic chambers
Climatic environmental simulation: Year-round - Realistic - Reproducible
Test Facilities 0,1 m3 to 180 m3
• High Altitude Chamber (GHK) up to 3,800 m above sea level
• Conditioning Units and Preheating Hall
• Temperature Chamber (TK)
• Climatic Chamber (KK)
• Vehicle Chamber I & II
• Climate Combination Chamber
• Temperature Shock Units
• Temperature and Climate Cabinets
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen