- Business Fields
- Environment & geodata service
- Environmental service
- Project management
Professional project management is essential for the successful execution of complex procedures. In an age of growing networks, companies and authorities are often confronted with tasks which, in addition to large, long-term and thus practically independent projects, go beyond the daily business and which cannot be mastered at all or not in time with internal capacities.
The specialists from IABG, experienced project managers with a wide range of expertise, are ready to accompany our customers in particular in the project startup phase and coordinate the complete project from beginning to end as required. As experts and technical consultants, we assume the tasks of project or programme director or also the tasks of the project management office (PMO).
The know how and routine from project management combined with the relevant expertise form the basis for successful performance of complex environmental consulting services among other things for:
- Research and development projects
- International environmental services
- Former industrial, military, and ordnance sites
- Deconstruction and land recycling
- Site damage analysis through to remediation and aftercare
- Site assessments for renewable energies
- Coordinating with authorities
include the complete project cycle and are adapted to the client‘s requirements.
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen