- Business Fields
- Mobility • Energy
- Testing & qualification of wind energy plants
- Testing and Fatigue Strength
Testing and Fatigue Strength
The headquarter in Ottobrunn houses a covered test hall (5,000 m2) with a modern infrastructure, central supply of hydraulic fluid, compressed air and cooling water as well as safety facilities (e.g. works fire brigade). Our standard and special test benches are used to examine, test and qualify complete vehicles, functional units and individual parts and components. We examine the dimensions and design, the materials used as well as their behaviour when exposed to defined loads. Furthermore, we develop innovative test equipment.
We would be glad to personally advise you – prior to the start of the project, during the complete production cycle and when it comes to specific problems.
Component and structural tests
- Testing of wind energy plant components
- Functional, hardware-in-the-loop and endurance testing
- Environmental components simulation
- Determination of operating loads
- Fatigue strength investigations
- Static characteristics