By activating this video the external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
IABG Space - Trailer
IABG Space in 52 seconds
See impressive images of our Space test facilities
The name IABG is closely interlinked with the space sector. At our national space centre we offer comprehensive environmental test campaigns, qualification tests, technical analyses as well as studies and consulting services in one stop. In addition to that we provide our know-how with regard to the development of test-relevant MGSE and the setup of own test facilities to our customers.
There was hardly any larger German or European aeronautics or space project in the last decades that was implemented without IABG support.
Experience of many years and the versatility of our facilities make us an ideal partner for challenging product tests.
Overview of services:
- Mechanical tests (vibration, acoustic noise, mass property measurements, shock, modal)
- Space Simulation tests (incl. bake-out and distortion measurements)
- Calibration and qualification of electro-optical systems
- Electromagnetic tests
- Engineering support
- Management consulting
We meet highest quality requirements. Bases of our sustainable success are the flexibility and technological competence of our employees as well as our technical and organisational reliability.
For many years IABG has also operated the environmental test facilities in ESA’s ESTEC research centre together with a European partner. For this purpose the daughter company ”European Test Services “(ETS) was created in the Netherlands.
Our test facilities and services were originally developed for space applications. Today, a number of other industries, such as the mechanical engineering, the electronic, automotive, medicine, defence or aviation industry benefit from our lead in product qualification as well.
- 14.10.2022 Verbundprojekt SmarTram: Auf dem Weg zur intelligenten, autonomen und sicheren Trambahn
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022