Testing and fatigue strength
At our headquarters in Ottobrunn we have over 5,000 m2 of covered testing area (halls) with a modern infrastructure, central hydraulic, compressed air and cooling water supply as well as safety facilities (e.g. plant fire brigade).
On our standard and special test benches we test, try out and qualify entire vehicles, functional units or individual parts and components. In doing so, we examine the dimensioning, the constructive design, the construction and the materials used as well as the behaviour under defined parameters.
We also develop innovative test devices. We would be pleased to advise you individually - already in advance, during the entire production period or in case of specific problems.
Rail & track: Fatigue strength – accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025
We offer you investigations on strength as well as various component tests from measurement and analysis to static test planning and evaluation.
➭ Our services for rail & track
Wind energy plants: Component tests and structural tests
✓ Testing of WTG components
✓ Functional, hardware-in-the-loop and endurance testing
✓ Environmental simulation on components
✓ Recording of operating loads
✓ Fatigue strength tests
✓ Static characteristic values
Plant components: Testing and fatigue strength
We carry out comprehensive vibration tests and investigations on earthquake safety as well as material testing and failure analysis.
- BSI TR-03140 (TR-SatDS1G) Conformity assessment according to the sateLlite data security act
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for Fatigue Strength Laboratory
- EN 9100
- Accreditation Calibration Lab for Mechanical Units according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Accreditation of Testing Lab for Qualification Tests (PLQ) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Certification of Space Test Centre according to ECSS-Q-20-ST-07C
- BSI-certified IT security provider
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator)
- Unterauftragnehmer von EISENBAHN-CERT
- ISO 45001 (Locations Ottobrunn, Lichtenau)
- 24.06.21 - 24.06.21, 13:00 - 16:00 Uhr, digital ITS.Connect Case Study-Tag
- 25.08.21 - 27.08.21, 08:00 - 16:00 Uhr, Dresden KONTEC 2021
- 01.09.21 - 02.09.21, 06:00 - 16:00 Uhr, Frankfurt GPEC digital 2021