- Business Fields
- Environment & geodata service
- Environmental service
- Environmental consulting
Experience and specialized knowledge in environmental consulting
As an independent service company, we possess current expert knowledge from 30 years of experience in national and international projects. As such, we pride ourselves in environmental consulting from an engineering perspective, which is particularly valued by our regular clients of the public and private sectors alike. Our longstanding experience and our specialized knowledge are the basis on which our clients entrust us with technically demanding cases.
Our thematic focus includes consulting in plantrelated water protection and incident management, flood risk management planning, the remediation and aftercare of military and armament waste residue, the conversion of civil and military properties, technical project management, the preparation of manuals and study guides in the context of research programs, securing old waste deposits or former landfills, as well as deconstruction and dismantling including land development.
Our consulting services are complemented with hands-on project management:
- Consultancy services in the field of civil and military waste residue, conversion, and environmental management for ministries, administrations, and the corporate sector
- Conducting expert training
- Technical support services
- Conducting ground, groundwater and water analyses
- Site investigations for renewable energies