IABG Aeronautics - Trailer
IABG Aeronautics in 1 minute and 13 seconds
Get an idea of our test facilities for the Aeronautics sector.
Our testing services range from materials to entire aircraft. Almost 60 years of experience in aeronautics motivate and commit us to continue development and provide targeted support for future projects.
Our services have been called upon for all Airbus programmes, from the very first Airbus project to the present day. We also carried out a comprehensive series of tests for the Airbus A380 wide-body aircraft – to date the largest full-scale fatigue test on an airframe in the history of our company. In recent projects we fatigue tested the entire airframe of the military transporter A400M and carried out life span extension tests with the A320, structural fatigue tests for the Airbus A350, the Bombardier C-Series (A220) and the Pilatus PC-24.
Such trust is warranted by highest quality standards, unique know-how, innovative test technology, speed, flexibility and commitment to schedules. These are the strengths that have made us Europe‘s leading provider of aerospace testing and quality assurance services.
While our main focus is on structural testing, we offer a wide variety of testing services for aeronautics customers.
Our aeronautics service portfolio includes:
- Experimental testing (structural tests, functional tests, product qualification, flight tests)
- Development of functional , HIL and system test benches
- Virtual Testing
- Structural monitoring, inspection and analysis
- Functional Safety and Operational Safety
- Provision of the test infrastructure
- Damage analysis
Tests are carried out at our locations in Ottobrunn, Dresden and Erding in test halls encompassing an area of more than 18,000 m², including a modern infrastructure and central supply of hydraulic fluid, compressed air and cooling water as well as a specific controller technology enabling a new magnitude of test speed.
- Airbus S.A.S., 2010, 2011, 2017
- Airbus Helicopters, 2015
- Eurocopter, 2012
- Bombardier Aerospace, 2012
- EADS Elbe Flugzeugwerke GmbH, 2011
- ASCO Industries N.V., 2011
- AREVA NP GmbH, 2007
- Rolls-Royce Deutschland Ltd & Co KG, 2007
- MTU Aero Engines, 2004
- Patria Finavicomp Oy (Finnland), 2004
- Airbus Deutschland GmbH, 2002
- Verizon, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (USA) 2002