- Government Agency Networks
- Procurement support and utilisation
- Cyber security
- Professional Mobile Radio for Public Safety Organisations
- Implementation of management systems
- Human factors & ergonomics
- Industry 4.0 / Internet of Things
- Control and situation centres
- Mobility services
- Programme Support
- Dismantling of nuclear facilities
- Safety and functional reliability
- Safety Medical Technology Sector
- Safety Defence Sector
- Safety Automotive
- Satellite navigation (PRS)
- Safe City
- Security Policy
- Structural monitoring, inspection and analysis
- Environmental service
- IT Public procurement management
We are an experienced and competent development partner for the automotive industry and - among other projects - considerably supported the development of Deutsche Bahn's ICE trains. The focus of our services is the testing of components, the construction and operation of customised test stands as well as the provision of development services.
• Experimental testing for vehicle and traffic technology applications
• Analyses of driving dynamics, driving comfort and drive systems
• Strength, dynamics and acoustics computations
• Structural testing of entire structures and components
At our sites we have suitable test infrastructures to carry out component and structural tests and can thus perform tests with regard to environmental simulation, for instance, on temperature, climate, dust, corrosion and stone chipping, as well as on fatigue strength parameters. The respective manufacturer and rail operator standards are, of course, applied. Our service portfolio is completed by damage analyses that we carry out in our material laboratory as required.
Design, construction, and operation of test stands have always been our core tasks. Among others, we have implemented many wheel/rail test stands, resonance mass test stands, pressure chambers as well as HiL simulators and test facilities to validate mechatronic systems in the past.
We support our customers in their product development with technical computations, e.g.
• Strength analyses
• Flow simulation
• Analyses with regard to non-linear structural dynamics
• Oscillations and acoustics simulations.
We have identified the transfer of the magnetic rail technology to individual traffic applications as an area that promises enormous future potential and use our know-how of many years in that area.
In the context of the "Dynamic inductive charging" project we focus our analyses on contactless charging of electric vehicles while driving.
Inductive energy transmission
Components, such as:
- matching pads,
- high-frequency cables,
- communication and logging systems,
- primary and secondary topologies,
- pickup constructions and
- secondary power electronics (DC transducers, etc.)
can be flexibly integrated and be examined separately or in the overall system. Specifically equipped vehicles – from small electric cars, all the way to electrified buses or trucks – can be supplied with inductively transmitted energy on the test track. This way, we are able to test the overall system behaviour and driving dynamics under realistic conditions.
We test and/or examine the
- effects of magnetic fields on
- vehicle electronics
- communication systems
- metallic vehicle and road components
- effects of vehicle movement on
- secondary charge regulation
- primary power supply
- interaction between adjoining road inductor sections.
The findings gathered on the test track help our customers to develop and test marketable inductive charging systems.
Detailed information available at: