- Business Fields
- Mobility • Energy
- Mobility services
We are an experienced and competent development partner for the automotive industry and - among other projects - considerably supported the development of Deutsche Bahn's ICE trains. The focus of our services is the testing of components, the construction and operation of customised test stands as well as the provision of development services.
• Experimental testing for vehicle and traffic technology applications
• Analyses of driving dynamics, driving comfort and drive systems
• Strength, dynamics and acoustics computations
• Structural testing of entire structures and components
At our sites we have suitable test infrastructures to carry out component and structural tests and can thus perform tests with regard to environmental simulation, for instance, on temperature, climate, dust, corrosion and stone chipping, as well as on fatigue strength parameters. The respective manufacturer and rail operator standards are, of course, applied. Our service portfolio is completed by damage analyses that we carry out in our material laboratory as required.
Design, construction, and operation of test stands have always been our core tasks. Among others, we have implemented many wheel/rail test stands, resonance mass test stands, pressure chambers as well as HiL simulators and test facilities to validate mechatronic systems in the past.
We support our customers in their product development with technical computations, e.g.
• Strength analyses
• Flow simulation
• Analyses with regard to non-linear structural dynamics
• Oscillations and acoustics simulations.
We have identified the transfer of the magnetic rail technology to individual traffic applications as an area that promises enormous future potential and use our know-how of many years in that area.
In the context of the "Dynamic inductive charging" project we focus our analyses on contactless charging of electric vehicles while driving.
- BSI TR-03140 (TR-SatDS1G) Conformity assessment according to the sateLlite data security act
- ISO 14001
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 (Location Lichtenau)
- ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for Fatigue Strength Laboratory
- ISO 9001 (Location Koblenz)
- ISO 9001 (Location Berlin)
- ISO 9001 (Location Lichtenau)
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 für das Betriebsfestigkeitslabor - Verzeichnis der Prüfverfahren
- ISO 9001 (Location Dresden)
- ISO 9001 (Location Dresden)
- EN 9100
- EN 9100, AS910, JISQ 9100
- Accreditation Calibration Lab for Mechanical Units according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Accreditation of Testing Lab for Qualification Tests (PLQ) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Certification of Space Test Centre according to ECSS-Q-20-ST-07C
- BSI-certified IT security provider
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator)
- Unterauftragnehmer von EISENBAHN-CERT
- ISO 45001 (Locations Ottobrunn, Lichtenau)
- 14.10.2022 Verbundprojekt SmarTram: Auf dem Weg zur intelligenten, autonomen und sicheren Trambahn
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen
- 31.01.2022 CryoTRUCK Consortium launches development of high-performance “CRYOGAS” hydrogen storage and refueling technology for long-haul fuel cell trucks