- Business Fields
- Mobility • Energy
- Rail & track
- Sicheres Autonomes Fahren
- Testing and qualifying hydrogen technologies
- Construction of burst chambers
- Testing under pressure: hydrogen in operation
- Nuclear technology
- Safeguarding of artificial intelligence (AI)
- Engineering and Support of wind energy plants
- Testing & qualification of wind energy plants
- Mobility services
- Mobility services
We are an experienced and competent development partner for the automotive industry and - among other projects - considerably supported the development of Deutsche Bahn's ICE trains. The focus of our services is the testing of components, the construction and operation of customised test stands as well as the provision of development services.
• Experimental testing for vehicle and traffic technology applications
• Analyses of driving dynamics, driving comfort and drive systems
• Strength, dynamics and acoustics computations
• Structural testing of entire structures and components
At our sites we have suitable test infrastructures to carry out component and structural tests and can thus perform tests with regard to environmental simulation, for instance, on temperature, climate, dust, corrosion and stone chipping, as well as on fatigue strength parameters. The respective manufacturer and rail operator standards are, of course, applied. Our service portfolio is completed by damage analyses that we carry out in our material laboratory as required.
Design, construction, and operation of test stands have always been our core tasks. Among others, we have implemented many wheel/rail test stands, resonance mass test stands, pressure chambers as well as HiL simulators and test facilities to validate mechatronic systems in the past.
We support our customers in their product development with technical computations, e.g.
• Strength analyses
• Flow simulation
• Analyses with regard to non-linear structural dynamics
• Oscillations and acoustics simulations.
We have identified the transfer of the magnetic rail technology to individual traffic applications as an area that promises enormous future potential and use our know-how of many years in that area.
In the context of the "Dynamic inductive charging" project we focus our analyses on contactless charging of electric vehicles while driving.