- Business Fields
- Defence & Security
As manufacturer-independent consultant we support our national and international customers from the public sector and the world of business in the AIR domain with
- conceptual design
- flight tests
- approval process and
of airborne manned and unmanned systems.
Our solutions are characterised by a holistic system approach based on operational and technico-scientific expertise. They are flanked by – among others – the fields of systems engineering AIR, sensor systems, safety, IT security, vulnerability, human factors and life cycle cost. In addition to that, our customers profit from our experience gathered in the expert support of airborne systems from the conceptual design to decommissioning in civil and military aviation.
We focus on the areas of:
- Capability, needs and performance analysis
Operational and technico-scientific analyses of system elements, including:
drive, structure, aerodynamics, avionics, flight controls, armament, sensor systems, communication, system dynamics, mission planning, ground support,
all the way to the evaluation of overall systems.
- Programme management / project support
Procurement management and project support of military procurement programmes in all phases from conceptual design to commencement of operation, including by
requirement analyses, efficient project monitoring during development and implementation phase, approval & qualification support, acceptance and operational testing.
- Modelling and simulation
Conceptual design, development and operation of simulation tools and simulators for performance analysis, process development, flight incident investigation, examination of manufacturer documentations, training and exercise.
Due to decades-long co-operation with public clients, military users, the aviation industry and national aviation institutions we guarantee our customers a high level of specialised know-how and continuity.
- 08.03.23 - 09.03.23 15. Anwenderforum Logistik LOG.NET 2023
- 19.04.23 - 20.04.23 IX. Forum Unbemannte Systeme
- 10.05.23 - 11.05.23 AFCEA Fachausstellung 2023
- 14.10.2022 Verbundprojekt SmarTram: Auf dem Weg zur intelligenten, autonomen und sicheren Trambahn
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen